HOW TO ADOPT
Before you start…we require a vet check to determine if ALL pets in your home are current on vaccinations and heartworm preventatives and are altered…AND we require a fenced yard (some of the SPIN Pyrs will require a fence taller than 4 ft!)
1) Determine if a Pyr is the right dog for you. Please read this article first. It is NOT the right breed for everyone.
2) Fill out the application online .
3) Notify your vet that SPIN will be calling for a vet check.
4) After the vet check SPIN will contact you for a home visit.
5) Pick out the dog for YOU!
6) IF you have special circumstances that SPIN should consider when evaluating your application please contact us .
Please read the following before filling out an application to adopt.
You must have the following before applying for a dog ...
- All pets in your home are current on vaccinations / altered
- Fenced yard*
- Proof that current dogs have been on Heartworm Preventative for the past 6 months.
* Some of the Pyrs require a fence taller than 4 foot
If you DO have all the items listed above, then you can go ahead and send in your application!